Exploration advising can help students who want to:
- Learn more about program options
- Narrow down program options
- Apply for programs
- Understand the study abroad process
Masks are not required per current campus and local guidance, but masks are ALWAYS welcome.
If you are not feeling well, please re-schedule or switch to a virtual appointment, even with short notice.
Monday-Friday, appointment only, check Starfish for the available timeslots each day.
In person, Zoom, or Phone
Have a question about a study abroad program or your application?
Email email@example.com or call us 608-265-6329.
We are available during our regular business hours Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM.
**Winter Break Hours**
The Red Gym building is closed December 23, December 26 and January 2.
The Study Abroad Resource Center Desk is closed to drop-in traffic between January 3-13.
We will continue to monitor phone messages and emails during this time.
Don’t want to wait for advising?
Check out our Introduction to Study Abroad Canvas course for answers to common study abroad questions.
If you have more in-depth questions after your exploration advising session, you may schedule an appointment through Starfish.
Application or Course Equivalent Request (CER) Appointments can cover the following topics:
- Application advising (online application, program-specific forms, etc.)
- Program eligibility (including GPA and language requirements)
- Course Equivalency Request (CER) process
- Grade processing and transcripts
Study Abroad Advising Appointments can cover the following topics:
- Program advising (program experience, academics, housing, visa, etc.)
- Health and safety abroad
- Student identity abroad
- Funding study abroad and scholarships
- Returned Student Resources and advising upon return
Funding Info Sessions
|Did you know you may be able to apply your
financial aid towards a study abroad experience?
Bring your questions to a drop-in advising session
with Heidi Johnson from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
No appointment necessary.
|Take a deep dive into how to fund your study abroad program!
These sessions will cover how to determine the cost of your
program, using financial aid, scholarships, budgeting and creating
fundraising strategies, and more.
|View All Study Abroad Funding Events|