All appointments will be offered virtually through September 17th. We conduct virtual appointments through Zoom or phone. Beginning September 20th, we will offer the choice of in-person or virtual advising appointments.
- Masks are required per current campus and local guidance. If that guidance changes, masks are ALWAYS welcome.
- If you are not feeling well, please re-schedule or switch to a virtual appointment, even with short notice.
Have a question about a study abroad program or your application?
Email email@example.com or call us 608-265-6329.
We are available during our regular business hours Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM.
Don’t want to wait for advising?
Check out our Introduction to Study Abroad Canvas course for answers to common study abroad questions.
If you have more in-depth questions after your general advising session, you may schedule an appointment through Starfish with a professional advisor.
Application or Course Equivalent Request (CER) Appointments can cover the following topics:
- Application advising (online application, program-specific forms, etc.)
- Program eligibility (including GPA and language requirements)
- Course Equivalency Request (CER) process
- Grade processing and transcripts
Study Abroad Advising Appointments can cover the following topics:
- Program advising (program experience, academics, housing, visa, etc.)
- Health and safety abroad
- Student identity abroad
- Funding study abroad and scholarships
- Returned Student Resources and advising upon return
Did you know you may be able to apply your financial aid towards a study abroad experience?
Bring your questions to a virtual drop-in advising session with Heidi Johnson from the Office of Student Financial Aid!
Funding Info Sessions
|No appointment necessary||Take a deep dive into how to fund your study abroad program!
These sessions will cover how to determine the cost of your
program, using financial aid, scholarships, budgeting and
creating fundraising strategies, and more.Friday, February 5
11-12 pm CST | Register >>Thursday, March 18
1-2 pm CST | Register >>Friday, April 2
11-12 pm CST | Register >>
|View All Study Abroad Events|